to have so much to be thankful for today.
-another year younger
-a husband who got off work at 5 a.m. and came straight home to cook me some crepes.
did you hear that?
- 3 beautiful, healthy children
- a phone that hasn't stopped buzzing today because I have so many friends/family sending birthday texts and posting on my fb wall.
so blessed to have such wonderful friends.
- passing my son in the hallway at school and getting the sweetest hug from him. Love getting to teach at his school.
- even though I'll be spending this entire day at work (teaching all day/ rehearsing tonight) at least I'm doing what I love!
- and most importantly, I'm blessed to have the love of my Saviour.
Love that I don't deserve.
Love that is unconditional.
My heart swells...
I am blessed.
didn't finish everything on my list,
I'm going to keep working on it and even have plans to make another.
32 by 32?
What are you thankful for today?