Thursday, August 30, 2012

Shop talk

It's "Show us what you make/sell" day over at Kelly's blog, so I figured I'd do a quick shop update and link up! I have some new goodies to show you, so let's get to it! (And if you landed over here from over there, then WELCOME! I have an etsy shop where I sell hair accessories, pillow covers, notecards, pennant banners, and Christmas stockings, as well as plenty of houndstooth/crimson goodies for my fellow Tide fans. You can see the items I currently have listed by clicking HERE.)

First off, I'm loving these hair accessories I made out of Matilda Jane garment bags! Each piece of clothing comes in a cute mesh bag, so I figured I'd try my hand at putting them to good use-


I currently have 10 different styles on a variety of hair clips and stretchy headbands. My model prefers the headbands-

 
Football season officially kicks off TOMORROW, so I'd thought I'd do a little collage of Roll Tide goodies I have on hand-
 
 
and a little something for the Auburn fans...
 
 
 Here's a few other items I have on hand (some are listed in the shop and some are custom pieces. If you have questions or would like to place a custom order, you can email me at funnygirl33180(at)aol(dot)com. And yes, I'm one of the last humans on earth to still have an aol account.)
 
Mini flower clips- $3

set of 6 notecards- $5

need an accessory to match a certain outfit? I do custom orders...

 
 The mini-cluster headband (above) also comes in 6 other colors...

I also make custom sashes for parties, showers, graduations, and Thursdays.
This is my seester who will soon be "Mrs. Clark"in the sash I made for her Bachelorette Weekend.


If you have any hair accessory, or sofa accessory, or mantel accessory needs, or perhaps you need monogrammed notecards, or a houndstooth clip for your lapel, then I'm your gal. Feel free to browse my shop & happy Friday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...