Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stella and Dot

Happy Thursday friends! I wanted to let you know about a party I'm hosting tomorrow for my good friend, Kathryn, who is a brandspankin' new stylist for Stella and Dot. If you're not familiar with Stella and Dot, it's a fab jewelry line full of gorgeous pieces in a spectrum of price points. You can spend a little or a lot, it all depends on what you're looking for, and there are even pieces for the itty-bitty girls in our lives! Kathryn will bring all of her gorgeous pieces to my crib tomorrow (4-6), but you can also submit an order online by visiting this link: http://shop.stelladot.com/style/b2c_en_us/shop.html

Here are a few of my faves...








I also LOVE that every piece is delivered in its own beautiful box.
Cardboard on the outside, but pure loveliness on the inside.


I have two pieces of Stella and Dot jewelry and they are absolutely two of my fave pieces to wear. If you have any questions or would like to place an order, you can e-mail me at Funnygirl33180@aol.com

Happy day to ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...