Thursday, February 2, 2012

hob lob and party prep

the two go hand in hand-
yes?

Yes.

Happy to report that our brandspankingnew hob lob is bright and shiny and fully stocked with all of your crafting/party planning/general happy place needs. I'm currently prepping for a baby shower on Saturday and hob lob opened not a moment too soon and, of course, had everything on my list. Not to mention items that I could find NO WHERE ELSE in town. While I wasn't able to locate my iron-ons in time to make an 'I heart Hob Lob' t-shirt, I decided Elmo would suffice as he is almost always happy and giggly. Perfect for the opening of hob lob occasion if ya ask me.




Thank you hob lob.
From the bottom of my heart.

I'll be sharing all of the party deets with you this weekend, but for now I'll give ya this sneak peek at the direction I'm going:


Happy Thursday Friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...