Tuesday, October 30, 2012

University of Alabama homecoming parade 2012

Continuing the homecoming festivities...

I took the kiddos to the homecoming parade on Saturday, and again met up with seester and Chad because he got us the hook-up with an awesome parade viewing spot, yet again, at the judges table. Oh how lovely it is to push a double stroller across campus and be rewarded with a front row seat to the parade goodness. And by the way, it's Tuesday now and my thighs are still feeling the burn.


The SGA Prez on campus (if I'm remembering correctly) announced the parade right next to us, and began by letting the judges introduce themselves.


Seester addressed the crowd with one of my babes betwixt her legs.
Literally.


And then, the parade began...












































and just like that, it was done and there was a sea of Crimson and White in the street again.

Just to prove I was actually there, I got mum to snap a quick pic of me and MM, who was sweetly telling me she was ready for a nap.


And since I love comparisons, here's a pic of the girls from last year's parade, which tells us two things:



1. Yes, I put them in the same houndstooth dresses. Again. They still fit, and I made them with my own two hands bygolly.

2. It was like, way hot last year and super cold this year.

***
Pumpkin patch pics are up next, followed by (fingers crossed) fab pics of my costumed children.

Happy Tuesday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...