Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I got sucked in

I haven't blogged in days.
I also haven't slept much lately and it's not the babes faults.
I admit that when I first heard of this, I thought it was a new diet fad and immediately dismissed it,
but now I'm hooked and soon to be on book 3 of



(Yes, I know I'm late to the party)
Have you read them?
Did you think it was some sort of new age diet at first, like me?
Does everything turn out okay, because I'm right smack dab in the middle of book two and things ain't goin so hot.
We've had one amazing Christmas break and I have much to share, but for the next 24 hours I will be trying to finish out this series because I must know the fate of Katniss and Peeta before I start back to work on Thursday.

Was that dramatic enough?
(I do enjoy the occasional drama.)

I promise to be back soon with news of 2012 and real life and whatnot, but until then, I'll be sucked into this future world of starvation and victors and hunting and romance- only stopping briefly to fetch a sippy or change a poop.

p.s.- I'm the new owner of a nook tablet which I'm still learning to use-
do any of you have one? Do you love it? I've just learned that you can loan and borrow books from other nook users which I find to be totally cool. Are there any other books out there that any of you are reading now that you can't put down? Please share- I'd LOVE to hear!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...