Thursday, March 1, 2012

new shop goods & new MJ collection pieces

Happy Thursday friends!
Popping in to show you a few things I've been working on and to share a few more Matilda Jane goodies.
*Reminder- trunk show tomorrow at my hizzy from 4-6*

This week, the story has been pillow covers-
everything from bright patterns/pops of color...


to darker, more subdued hues.


I've also been working on a few new designs of notecards-
and yes, my toes totally made it into the shot above


Love these subtle 'Love' cards.
Also love the *new* craft notecards.


And of course, there will be tons of pins/clips/headbands in stock-


AND...
Since it's the 1st of the month, the second release of the Serendipity collection is now available for purchase and pics are up on the Matilda Jane website.

FYI- I've made knock-off star headbands like this one to sell tomorrow. MM has already been sporting one of them and she's a huge fan.


Good gravy these clothes are fab.

Go HERE to get a look at the newest pieces, and remember-
they'll be at my house tomorrow if you'd like to see them in person. For anyone who's not local and interested in placing an order, it's as easy as pie. Shoot me an e-mail at Funnygirl33180(at)aol(dot)com and I can hook you up with the fabulous Lana who is the trunk keeper in my area.

I'm off to teach a little music-
hope you're having a fabulous day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...