Friday, March 30, 2012

It's virtual party time y'all

It's time for the third release of Serendipity! New pieces will on the website on April 1st, but there's a sneak peek of 4 new items at the bottom of this e-mail! (And if you're hearing about Matilda Jane for the first time on this post, it ain't just for lil' girlies, oh NO. Tons of fabulous duds for adults as well. In fact, I snagged an Easter dress for myself as well as my 2 little gals when new pieces came out last month. Can't wait to share pics of E & MM in their duds, and for anyone wondering, I'll post pics from the website of which dresses they'll be sportin' at the bottom of this post.)

I'm having another trunk show, but this time it's Virtual. As in, shop from your home in your pjs, or on your phone while you're out and about, or at work...
ahem.
Sorry.
I would never promote online shopping at the workplace.
Oh look, I had my fingers crossed. Tehehee...

Placing an order is SO simple! Here's all you need to do:
1. View the newest Spring 2012 line, "Serendipity", along with previous
collections on the Matilda Jane website: http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/. (*new pieces will be on the website on April 1st*)
 
Have questions about sizing or need outfit pairing suggestions?

 
Contact my Trunk Keeper, Lana, and have ALL your questions answered!
April 1st is a crazy day! She will answer you more quickly by text or email!

 
Lana Pickrell
lanap@matildajaneclothing.com

205-367-7873

 
2. Create your wish list and email it to my Trunk Keeper before my show closes on April 2. (Be sure to note "For Mary Kathryn's Show" in your message)
 
***In addition to your wish list, Lana will need the following to process your order.***
 
Full Name
Mailing Address
City, State, Zip
Email Address
Phone #
Credit Card # and Exp Date
Billing Address (if different than your mailing address)
*We accept Visa, MC and Discover, sorry we do NOT accept Am Ex*

 
3. Get excited and start counting the days for the box of cuteness to arrive!!
**And- if you're interested in hosting your own party, just check out the perks-

Let me know if you'd like to book your own show! I'd NEVER done a trunk show of any kind before I was introduced to Matilda Jane and boy HOWDY am I glad I took the plunge. It's easy-peasy to do an in-home show OR a virtual show, like this one. Need more details? Feel free to ask me or you can talk to my trunk keeper, Lana, yourself. And, since I can't help but share pics of the cuteness that's already available on the site, here's what my girlies and I will be wearing for Easter-


 I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and
Happy Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...