Tuesday, April 19, 2011

we'd like our PBS Sprout back...

well friends,
I was hoping that all would be much calmer yesterday and that we could get back to some sort of normal.
in a way, I guess we have, but we still have no cable or internet.
not complaining,
happy to have all of our house in tact,
just sayin...

as of Saturday, we could get out of the driveway-


and the hubs found our garbage cart yesterday-

needless to say, a new one is on its way to us now but it doesn't really solve the pile of poopy diapers piled high by our back door. They're in Target bags, but still...

And the hubs has also declared the trampoline to be 'totaled', so we'll be making a trip to Sams soon for our 2nd trampoline in less than 2 months.
Anyone need some warped metal legs or springs?
Let me know...

If you were involved with Cinderella, I have about a gajillion photos that I'll post as soon as our internet is back up and running.(I'm posting this from an undisclosed location with pics from my iphone)
shhh....

Since I had to put our bedroom makeover on hold, all of the pieces are now spread around the house...
new bedside lamps/shades are on the dining room table,
new bedding and euro pillows are piled in front of my closet,
lots of need-to-be-spray-painted items are everywhere...

Can't wait to get started and share it with you.
Hope you're having a fab day-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...