Thursday, April 14, 2011

where I've been...

what a week it's been
(and it's only Thursday)

we got a call Monday that Clay's father passed away.
Could you please pray for him and his brother?
I'd greatly appreciate it,
and I know they would too.

For those of you who don't know, Clay is the hubs.
Don't know that I've ever actually called him by name on the blog so I thought I'd clarify.

Our friend Brenda also began her treatments for cancer this week. Please lift her up as well,
and thank you in advance for your prayers sent up on all of their behalfs.


The show I'm currently directing also opened yesterday and is going wonderfully. If you're local, you don't want to miss seeing this amazing cast. It has been an absolute blessing to work with each member of the cast and crew and it truly shows in the production.

Tickets are available HERE
or at the box office one hour prior to show times. And just a reminder as to which show it is-

I have loads of fabulous pics I'll share after the show closes, but for now I'll give you a teaser-


***
and...
thank you all so much for taking the time to read what I post. It really does mean the world to me when I hear that you enjoyed a funny story I posted, or when you were inspired to tackle a DIY project, and especially when you let me know that you're praying for people you may not even know because I wrote about it on this blog. God is so good and He has connected me with some wonderful friends here in town, and all over the country through this place known as blogland. I'm truly grateful to each and every one of you-
thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...