Wednesday, April 6, 2011

what I wore Wednesday and other randomness...

hello friends!
How are you?

It was an extrememly late night for me, so today's post is super-short.
(I blog late at night and in the wee hours of the morn, fyi)
My rehearsal ran late tonight (tuesday) and I went straight from there to the costume shop to chat with my friend and costumer Judy,
so it is oh-so-late.

here's a bit of what I wore this week:
(linked with Lindsey today at the Pleated Poppy)

trying out the mantel mirror that's been relocated to the bedroom-

dress, skinny jeans, flippy-floppies- Old Navy
belt- Target
necklace, earrings- Premiere Designs
let's all just pretend that we don't see that unmade bed, mmkay?
thanks

back in the glamorous school bathroom-

tank- Gap
cardigan- hospital sale (can't remember brand and finding out would require me to get up)
jeans- The Limited
eternity scarf- Coldwater Creek
necklace- Lisa Leonard



top- Belk
jeans- Old Navy
jewelry- thrift store (brand new)

top- NY and Co
jeans- Old Navy
fab turquoise bracelet that I forgot to take a closer pic of- NY and Co
thank you Alisha for the giftcard! I found some lovely goodies!

********
before I go night-night, I must share this free printable I found over at Sprik Space.  They've got tons of free-printable-awesomeness going on over there, and their latest chevron piece is just the bees knees.






They also made it available in 25 colors.
did you hear that?
twenty-five!
Print some of those babies out, pop 'em in a frame, and bam!
You've instantly updated your decor for zero dollars.
holla

so hop on over to Sprik Space and tell them I sent you!
Of course, you'll then have to explain to them who I am because they'll have no clue.

night-night
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...