Friday, January 7, 2011

In my own little corner...

in my own little chair,
I can be whatever I want to be-

-Oscar Hammerstein, II

Can you guess which show I'm currently casting?
Last night was the first round of auditions. So far, so good-

If you're not familiar with Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella, you should definitely check it out, especially if you have young children. Or, you know...if you just like theatre in general. Or, if you secretly pretend you ARE Cinderella sometimes...
 The Julie Andrews version is available on Netflix, and I'm failry certain you can purchase Leslie Ann Warren's TV version, as well as Brandy and Whitney Houston gettin their Cinderella/Fairy Godmother groove on. And, of course, there's always sweet Gus Gus in Disney's take on it-


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...