Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Personalized address stamps and a quasi-Mary Poppins

Happy Tuesday to ya!
I actually went to bed last night immediately after Castle, so I didn't make anything new or download any pictures or blog.
And I feel rested.
Awesome.

I DID, however, want to share with you the deal that's going on today at
 It's a Deal-a-Day site for crafts and home decor items.

I picked this deal up myself the last time it was offered and I couldn't be more pleased-


A personalized address stamp for $8.75
can't beat that with a stick

I bought full sheets of white sticker paper from Office Max, filled a couple with our stamp, punched them out with a circle punch that was slightly bigger than the stamp, and stuck them in a container on my desk so they're ready to peel and stick when I send out packages or letters. (I wasn't excited about having to pull out ink & wash it every time I wanted to use it, so this was the perfect solution.) This would also jazz up those Christmas cards that you'll be sending soon, yes? I've ordered from this site several times and have never been dissappointed with the quality of the product. I've also usually received the products I ordered within the week unless it's been personalized, like these stamps. It took a bit longer to make it to my mailbox, but that's understandable. Also, if you were to price these on etsy or any other site that sells personalized stamps, you'd find much much higher prices on these babies. Trust me.

The last stamp they offered was also personalized with,
'From the Mathews',
or,ya know...whatever your last name happens to be. Can't wait to use it on our Christmas packages.

Now that my commercial is over, I also wanted to share a pic of me as a quasi-Mary Poppins. My last school concert of the semester was last night and 7 first grade classes from my school rocked it out to a concert full of movie songs. Love my school.


Yes, I needed a hat and an umbrella, but my only alternative was my off-the-shoulder Belle dress and I didn't think that'd be appropriate. Ha!

I hope you're having a wonderful day, and don't forget- 
You can still enter the giveaway on THIS post each day by telling me something you're thankful for. Giveaway will close at Midnight on Thursday and I'll pick a winner via random.org and post on Friday.
Good Luck!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...