Thursday, February 9, 2012

An evening at home

One of my favorite things to do is grab my camera and shoot my kids in their most familiar environment. Well, not shoot my kids.
 Take pics. Capture moments.
Yes, we'll say "capture moments".

Tuesday night while we were at home, I grabbed my camera and after the initial,
"Look at me mom! Take my picture!" phase wore off, they forget my camera and I were watching. That's when the good, natural, everyday moments occur.
No posing.
Just play.

Here are a few of my faves from Tuesday night.












In other news...

6 loads of laundry last night.
2 were sheets, 4 were from my 4 weeks of neglect
still have 2 to go.
blargh.
On the bright side, I'm now back on the A team.
Good stuff all the way.

Happy Thursday friends!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...