Friday, February 17, 2012

our week via instagram

Happy Friday friends! Hope you're having a fabulous day at whatever hour it happens to be in your neck of the woods. I've been a bit MIA this week which is a sure sign that hubs has been working a crazy amount of hours. Thank you, hubs, for working crazy hard for us. Even when I don't have time to sit and write a post, I've always got time to snap a few photos. I'll be linking with Jeannett today who came up with the brilliance that is InstaFriday. Here's a look at our week via Instagram:

worked on some monogrammed notecards for my aunt over the weekend. plan to list this item in my shop...whenever I find the time.


the hubs made a late night trip to Target Sunday night and picked this up for me. Because he knows I loves it. And also because....


the purpose for his late night trip to Target was to pick up ingredients to make homemade-made-from-scratch blueberry muffins. I think the blueberries he found in the fridge sparked the idea. Do we eat a lot of blueberry muffins? No. Does hubs do a lot of made-from-scratch cooking? No. Just a hankering he had to make something spur-of-the-moment, not unlike my late night "I have to make this craft thing right now while I'm thinking about".

they was real good, by the by.
real good.

Sometimes I buy things on eBay that come from distant lands. Like Batman cookie cutters from Hong Kong.
Makes me feel ever so important to pull things like this out of my mailbox.


My little man had a Fairy Tale Valentine party at school Tuesday. Here he is with his best bud from his class, pre-party-


and here's a during-party shot-

His teacher had the cutest decor- everything from a Snow White sitting on a full-sized well, to center pieces depicted different fairy tales. See the pumpkin, mouse, & glass slippers on O's table? (Cinderella) Pure cuteness...

Rachael Ray has arrived at our Target. That garbage bowl totally came home with me and I need her cookware. No really, I do...


I made little somethin somethin for myself and little man as sort of a Valentine-before-bedtime treat. Bananas split down the center, filled with peanut butter, topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel syrup, and chocolate cookie crumbs.

As Rachael would say, "yum-o"


I found my 3 just like this on Wednesday night.
Be still my heart.


Ready for ballet Thursday and wearing a new rockin' flower headband made by me. Hubs said it was ridiculously big, but I disagree. I think it's presh.
Yes, I just said presh.


During class...


Found some inexpensive cabinetry to make our kitchen banquette out of. Nearing the end my friends. We may just win the longest-kitchen-reno-process-ever award...


This is how MM likes to snack on goldfish:
lying on the kitchen floor, blanket in hand.
And why not?


and this is where E likes to eat goldfish.
In my bed.
Making lots of under-the-cover crumbs on her daddy's side that he finds when he comes home from work.


Made some awesome thrift store finds this week. This horsey was only 1.48 and with a fresh coat of white spray paint looks 100% better than it did when I brought him home. And yes, it's totally a 'him'.


And that was our week in a nutshell.
What about you?
How was your week? Any Valentine goodies you're excited about? Or was your hubs working on V-day so you're celebrating this weekend, like me? Make any great thrift store finds lately? Have a kid that likes to eat on the floor?

Do tell....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...