Thursday, May 31, 2012

Flashback Friday

Howdy Friends! It's flashback Friday time! Today's pic is from May 30, 2010, almost exactly 2 years ago, in honor of miss MM's birthday. This was taken by seester immediately after arriving home from the hospital with our little M squared. Our first official pic as a party of 5.


Yes, I'm trying to use my 5-year old as a shield to cover my swollen.up.self.

Yes he has pajamas that fit. He just chooses not to wear them.

Yes, the blanket in E's lap was actually covering MM 2 seconds before this was taken. Only home for 3 minutes and already she's stealing from her younger sibling.

The craziness of the couch cushions is still alive and well today.

And just 2 seconds after that photo was taken...


...well, picture time was pretty much over.

***

I'm back to completing my endless list of party prep projects. Say that 5 times fast. I'll be back next week with loads of pics, but I'll leave you with a sneak peek...


Happy weekend to ya!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...