Thursday, February 3, 2011

I have a new love and its name is Picnik...

that's right.
After reading a post on Kimbo's blog (A Girl and a Glue Gun),
I clicked a link and it was love at first edit.

Picnik  is a photo editing site that's abso-spankin-lutely free.
You can upgrade to their premium service, but really-
you don't have to.
So, thanks Picnik, for the option to pay for more stuff, but
no thanks.

Here's just a few of my pics that I played with...

my ohsoyummylicious dessert from last week became...

this after I enhanced the colors and added
a heart frame.
yes.
I said,
heart frame.

that conveys my feelings towards this dish oh so much better


Here's another.
You ready?

my sweet girls...

all in black and white with a pink bow.
Just for fun.

Do you see now how easy it would be to spend hours doing this?
I was all wrapped up in it and then,
bam,
I remembered I had kids to feed and whatnot.

Here's just one more:

sweet Mary Martin...

with a cool slightly blackish effect going on around the edge.
see?


the possibilities are endless my friends.

So go.
head over to picnik now and start playing with your pics.
but be careful- it's addictive.

(don't say I didn't warn you)

4 comments:

Shelby Grace said...

you can also download Photoscape. It's free too! :) i use it on my pics. :)

p.s.-- your kiddys are so stickin ca-yute!

Brittni said...

Agreed! Picnik is amazing! I used it for my blog header!

Amanda said...

I totally agree! A friend of mine is a up and coming photographer and she was using it the other night to edit some pictures she did at an event. I was amazed at what you can do! I can't wait to try it out.

I am new to blogging and found your blog at Alabama Bloggers! I look forward to interacting with you more!

Check out my blog if you get a chance! Thanks :)
http://www.mommyworkingfortheweekend.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your pics are making me miss my grand babies Alana and Mia. I love being a grandma!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...