Tuesday, February 15, 2011

meet the hubs...

yep.
this is my baby daddy.
since I'm still in a lovey-dovey mood, I'm posting these videos of what my sweetie did yesterday while he was at home.
not working.

enjoy-
I call this one "roller-blades down steep hill at speed of light"




"silly man plays with his daughter's toy jewelry"


thank you hubs for always making me laugh,
and for your constant sarcasm,
and for watching Star Wars 12 times a week,
and for wearing silly ohsotight t-shirts,
and for playing hockey,
and for all of your tattoos,
and for putting ranch dressing on everything you eat,
and for loving me even though I can't cook a darntootin thing,
and for loving our children,
and for taking such good care of us.

I loves ya,
the wifey
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...