Sunday, November 14, 2010

iphone pics....weekend edition

Here's a few of my favorite iphone pics from the weekend-

The Hubs and E reading a book at my parents house Saturday night. E is sporting some new shoes her Ma'am picked up for her and the fab vintage Barbie onesie I found on etsy. We went over there to watch the Bama game and eat chili and brownies with ice cream.
Yum. My sweet MM before trying cereal again Saturday afternoon.
E's spent a lot of time on the Star Wars table in her brother's room lately. That black box in front of her plays the song from the bar scene in SW.( You know, ....when Obi-Wan and Luke go to ask Han if he'll fly them in his superfast spaceship?) She loves loves loves to play that song. Over and over and over and over.....
Anytime she went missing....this is where we would find her.
And of course, O was nearby, but in a galaxy far, far away...

I tried my hand at making some fabric rosettes saturday afternoon while the girls napped, and I'm happy to say that they're a lot easier to make than I thought. All it takes is a little felt, fabric, hot glue gun, and some napping babies. I wore this headband to church this morning and even got compliments on it. Hoping to make more soon, and will be posting a tutorial this week.

This is how E ate lunch saturday. The entire time. So silly.


Someone is finally getting the hang of eating with a spoon. :^)


I hope you had a fabulous weekend.
Night Night.

1 comment:

judyholand said...

I love reading your blog MK! Your babies are precious and I wish I could spend some time with you guys. I hope that things will slow down soon and I will be able to stop and "smell the roses".....love and miss you. Judy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...