Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday pics

Ahhh.......
do you hear that?
Silence.
That's the sound (or lack thereof) of two sleeping girls and two guys who are hangin out in the man cave. Love me some Sunday afternoons.
Got a little crafting done today too, but hit a snag. More on that in a bit. First I want to share some of my favorite pictures from today.

Clay and I kept the bed babies today during church, all 5 of which seemed to get sleepy/whiny at the same time. Odd how they always sinc up on that. Anywho...This little cutie fell asleep in my lap. Meet Lucy. (and I hope Lucy's parents don't mind that I put a picture of their cutie on the world wide web. She was just too dang cute sleeping like this...) After church we went to my grandparent's house for spaghetti. Yum. Here is E coloring with some brandspankin new crayons...
And here's O tryin 'em out.

Chillin on the back porch


Sweet MM fell asleep on her ma'am

My Grandaddy

And my Mannie and sis

I hope you all had a lovely Sunday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...