Monday, September 26, 2011

It's a craft fair and Ima have a BOOTH y'all

I've always wanted to go to one of the craft fairs I read about in blogs.
I dream of how I would set up my own booth,
with lovelies and pretties galore.
I even created a board on Pinterest to collect inspiration pics,
so when my Aunt told me about a craft fair in town this weekend,
and
"Would I like to have a booth?"
I said 'yes' faster than the Missoni goods flew off the shelves at Target.

Here's the info for the fair, and while I know a lot of you are not in town,
many of you are,
so,
please come.
Pretty, pretty please.
There will be lots of pretties and lovelies to see and buy,
not to mention all the yumminess that will be there to eat.

yes, I put this on my fridge and snapped a pic because I don't know how to work my scanner.
What of it?

I'll be posting pics throughout the week of things I'll be selling in my booth. Right now, my head is so full of what I WANT to make and I have SO MANY ideas floating around that sometimes I exhaust myself just thinkin' about it. I plan and plan and plan, but don't actually leave enough time to DO what I've planned. Friends, episode 35. Anyone? Anyone?

Here's a little taste of what's on my craft fair board-
p.s.- have any of you ever attended one of these?
Do any of you go to these to sell your lovelies?
I'd love to know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...