Sunday, January 9, 2011

5 things....

  • First off, I hope everyone out there in internetland is having a wonderful Sunday. It's snowy/sleety/rainy/icky here, so we're staying put at home, watching a little PBS Sprout, drinking some coffee (well, I am...not the kiddos), eating a lil chocolate (again, that's just me). My plan, however, was to be casting a show as I type this, and that's not happening. Callbacks for Cinderella came to a screeching halt about an hour in and will have to be postponed until Tuesday. Boo. Never has this ever ever happened before. Not ever. Alabama pretty much shuts down at the mention of the S word though. Not common in these parts, that S stuff. So, I'm home with my kiddos...


  • The hubs, Mary Martin, and I had a wonderful time celebrating a good friends birthday last night, Mexican style. I think Renee was pretty surprised when she arrived and saw that half the restaurant were friends/family.




  • Just got a call from the school system telling us that school's been cancelled tomorrow. Wa to the hoo.

  • This is what our house looked like when I came home today:

(yes, the HEYhi is still on the roof)

1 comment:

Green Door Girl said...

hey, has it started sleeting at your house??? We aren't getting anything yet - but if you are getting it then we aren't far behind, they cancelled school in the newspaper this morning! AGH - congrats on the feature, that was a great tutorial!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...