Wednesday, January 5, 2011

thank you amazon...

for finally getting my 2011 Project Life kit to my casa!

(one is for my aunt, one is for moi)

Can't wait to get this bad boy set up.
I'm also planning to post some pics of last years album so that you out there in blogland can see what the kits/albums look like in case you're intrigued by a 365 project.
I love it.
Quite honestly, I didn't think I'd be able to keep up with it, what with my crazy-busy life, giving birth to baby #3, working full-time at school and part-time on various shows, and you know...all of that.
But I did.
My album from last year is complete except for one last batch of pics to be printed.
And did you know that Becky also offers a digital version? That's right- you could do an entire album online and have it printed whenever you're done.
And the project doesn't even have to be 'a picture-a-day' either. You could use it to document a trip, special occassion such as a wedding or a birth, a baby's first year, 365 uses for your glue gun...
Ever-whatcha-want people!
Ever-whatcha-want.

Becky(yes, I talk about her like I know her even though I really just internet stalk her) lets you send in a pic of you holding your Project Life kit when it arrives and even puts a few on her website. Here's my pic from last year, sporting my MM belly bump:

and here's my pic from today:

what a difference a year makes, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...