Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We've got a ponytail here folks...

Yesterday, Eliza did something that's she's never ever done before.
She sat in my lap and let me brush and play with her hair.
yep.
The always-on-the-move-only-stopping-occasionally-for-a-bite-to-eat little girl was still.
For a moment.
This was the outcome...
That's right.
My 18-month old child has enough hair for a ponytail.
Imagine, if you will, my squeal of pure delight upon realizing that she actually liked her hair this way and wouldn't be immediately ripping it down.
She just patted her head and said, "BOW!".
And so,
we fetched a bow.



 And nevermind that she completely dissassembled our baby monitor while I was snapping her pic.
Her hair looked stinkin cute.

Last night, we ate at the in-laws.
Hubs put lights on their tree while E helped.


Again....
sorry for the blurry photos.
I don't want to go traipsing about town with my SLR, and I'm still waiting for Santa to bring me a new one of THESE.


2 comments:

Brittany said...

I LOVE the ponytail!! LOVE it!! I'm pretty sure my child will have no hair until she's 5. And I can't get over how much Eliza looks like Clay!

I'm still mad that I didn't get you and Clay to have our babies. Maybe next time!

MELANIE said...

Love, love, love her ponytail!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...